Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 31.865858, -116.607681.
Ensenada is a small city in Baja California, eastern Mexico, located about 75 miles from San Diego and the border between Mexico and the US. The number of residents of the town is approaching 0.5 million people. It is an old settlement founded by local Californian nations like the Youman Indians. Today, the city is a center of culture and research (especially in natural science), tourism and sports (especially water sports), as well as a large resort with plenty of affordable hotels and very good oceanic beaches.
Map of Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico
Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico is 31.865858, and the longitude is -116.607681. Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 31° 51' 57.0888'' N and 116° 36' 27.6516'' W.
Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||31° 51' 57.0888'' N|
|DMS Long||116° 36' 27.6516'' W|
Coordinates of Ensenada, Baja California, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)