García, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.819672, -100.580521.
García is a city located in Central Mexico, the state of Nuevo Leon. The city has the population of about 145,000 people and was named after Joaquín García, a local politician who served as the state's governor. The city is a crucial industrial center of the state, with a few important manufacturing enterprises. In particular, there is a plant producing lead acid batteries for automobiles.
Map of García, Nuevo Leon, Mexico
García, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of García, Nuevo Leon, Mexico is 25.819672, and the longitude is -100.580521. García, Nuevo Leon, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 49' 10.8192'' N and 100° 34' 49.8756'' W.
García, Nuevo Leon, Mexico Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 49' 10.8192'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 34' 49.8756'' W|
Coordinates of García, Nuevo Leon, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)