Fair Isle, Shetland, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 59.536667, -1.628637.
Fair Isle, or Fara in Scottish, is a small island in Shetland, located right between the Orkney islands and the northernmost mall of Scotland. For the last 6-7 centuries, the island has been changing its owners and rules, until it became a part of Scotland and a developed modern area. There is a small airline, a school, a shop, a community hall, a small bar, and an airline in the island. However, a large bird observatory is the main attractions of Fair Isle.
Where is Fair Isle, Shetland, UK on Map?
Road map of Fair Isle, Shetland, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fair Isle, Shetland, UK
Fair Isle, Shetland, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fair Isle, Shetland, UK is 59.536667, and the longitude is -1.628637. Fair Isle, Shetland, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Islands place category with the gps coordinates of 59° 32' 12.0012'' N and 1° 37' 43.0932'' W.
Fair Isle, Shetland, UK Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||59° 32' 12.0012'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 37' 43.0932'' W|
Coordinates of Fair Isle, Shetland, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Islands in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Islands.
- Isle of Skye, Scotland, the UK (57.424595, -6.321627)
- The British Virgin Islands, the UK (18.436539, -64.618103)
- Guernsey (49.448196, -2.589490)
- Channel Islands, the UK (49.372284, -2.364351)
- Isle of Wight, UK (50.693848, -1.304734)
- Fair Isle, Shetland, UK (59.536667, -1.628637)
- Falkland Islands (Islas Malvinas) (-51.563412, -59.820557)
- Shetland, Shetland Islands, UK (60.346958, -1.235660)
- Isle of Colonsay, Scotland, UK (56.080997, -6.211768)
- Foulness Island, Southend-on-Sea, Essex, UK (51.601280, 0.893038)