Fairfield, IA, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.006950, -91.973419.
Fairfield is the seat of Jefferson County, located in the southeastern part of Iowa, United States. Incorporated on May 14, 1875, the city is bordered by Burlington to the east and Ottumwa to the west. It has a total area of 6.42 square miles. U.S. Route 34 and Iowa Highway 1 pass through the city. It is home to the Fairfield Arts & Convention Center and Maharishi International University. Tourist attractions in the city include Carnegie Historical Museum, O B Nelson Park, Waterworks Park, Chautauqua Park, Central Park, Cedar View Trail, Fairfield Golf & Country Club, and Fairfield Public Library. Eastern Iowa Airport is located 80 miles north of Fairfield's city center.
Where is Fairfield, IA, USA on Map?
Road map of Fairfield, IA, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fairfield, IA, USA
Fairfield, IA, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fairfield, IA, USA is 41.006950, and the longitude is -91.973419. Fairfield, IA, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 0' 25.0200'' N and 91° 58' 24.3084'' W.
|DMS Lat||41° 0' 25.0200'' N|
|DMS Long||91° 58' 24.3084'' W|
Coordinates of Fairfield, IA, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Window Rock, AZ, USA (35.678970, -109.067413)
- Globe, AZ, USA (33.395844, -110.793739)
- Palmer, AK, USA (61.600803, -149.125259)
- Tuskegee, AL, USA (32.429066, -85.715233)
- Troy, AL, USA (31.806484, -85.968628)
- Scottsboro, AL, USA (34.650826, -86.088501)
- Ozark, AL, USA (31.463181, -85.647202)
- Waukesha, WI, USA (43.018600, -88.259773)
- Jasper, AL, USA (33.834263, -87.280708)
- Guntersville, AL, USA (34.361664, -86.305595)