Farnham, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.283333, -72.983330.
Farnham is a community in southern Quebec, Canada. It is a city established in the early 19th century on the banks of the Yamaska River. Apparently, the settlement was named after a town in the UK situated in Surrey. It is a typical French speaking community, just like many others in the neighborhood. In modern times, Farnham is a home to about 8.5 thousand people, and for many centuries it used to be a town receiving the city status only about 20 years ago. It is possible to find a few examples of old interesting architecture in the city, like the buildings of the city hall, the buildings of the city churches, and so on. There is a known skydiving school in the city.
Map of Farnham, QC, Canada
Farnham, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Farnham, QC, Canada is 45.283333, and the longitude is -72.983330. Farnham, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 16' 59.9988'' N and 72° 58' 59.9880'' W.
Farnham, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||45° 16' 59.9988'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 58' 59.9880'' W|
Coordinates of Farnham, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)