Saint-Raymond, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.900002, -71.833336.
Saint-Raymond is a community in the southern part of Quebec province in the eastern Canada. The full name of the city is Saint-Raymond de Portneuf, and it is dominantly French speaking community, with the total population close to 10 thousand people. The town was established about 200 years ago by a group of French settlers who were trying to establish some new town of so called New France. In modern day, Saint-Raymond is a beautiful old community, with interesting architecture and culturally rich lifestyle. There is a large number of the religious establishments, like the church of Saint-Raymond and a few cathedrals in the city center, which are considered to be the main attractions and landmarks of the city.
Map of Saint-Raymond, QC, Canada
Saint-Raymond, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Saint-Raymond, QC, Canada is 46.900002, and the longitude is -71.833336. Saint-Raymond, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 54' 0.0072'' N and 71° 50' 0.0096'' W.
Saint-Raymond, QC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 54' 0.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||71° 50' 0.0096'' W|
Coordinates of Saint-Raymond, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)