Fedara, Gujarat, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.452955, 72.157906.
Fedara is a small town in central Gujarat, situated in the district of Dholera. It is an absolutely miniature Gujarati town with only a few streets which became famous as a proposed location for constructing a large international airport for Ahmedabad and Vadodara cities. If the project received approval, the town will become a thriving and much more crowded community.
Where is Fedara, Gujarat, India on Map?
Road map of Fedara, Gujarat, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fedara, Gujarat, India
Fedara, Gujarat, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fedara, Gujarat, India is 22.452955, and the longitude is 72.157906. Fedara, Gujarat, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 27' 10.6380'' N and 72° 9' 28.4616'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 27' 10.6380'' N|
|DMS Long||72° 9' 28.4616'' E|
Coordinates of Fedara, Gujarat, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
No comments written yet.