Fernie, BC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 49.504166, -115.062775.
Fernie is a small city situated in the southernmost part of British Columbia province, western Canada. The settlement was established right at the Rockies in the very end of the 19th century, and nowadays it is a small city with the population close to 55 hundred people. The city is Fernie is a nice community and a popular destination for recreation. There are excellent facilities for mountain climbing, hiking, mountain biking, skiing, doing various kinds of sports, as well as getting familiar with the local nature. Unfortunately, during its history the city has seen a number of disasters, like a huge fire that the city lived in the early 20th century. In 2017, there were a serious ammonia leak in the city's hockey facility, resulting in death of a few people.
Map of Fernie, BC, Canada
Fernie, BC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fernie, BC, Canada is 49.504166, and the longitude is -115.062775. Fernie, BC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 49° 30' 14.9976'' N and 115° 3' 45.9900'' W.
Fernie, BC, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||49° 30' 14.9976'' N|
|DMS Long||115° 3' 45.9900'' W|
Coordinates of Fernie, BC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)