Val-d'Or, QC, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 48.099998, -77.783333.
Val-d'Or is a small community in the western part of the province of Quebec, in the eastern Canada. It is quite a new settlement established about 90 years ago, during the times of the gold rush in the area. Thus, the name of the city refers to the times when plenty of gold finders arrived to the area looking for a better life. Today, Val-d'Or is a home to slightly over 30 thousand people, and is a typical French speaking community which are in a great number in this part of the province. The city is a small transportation and business spot which can be reached by air and by land. The city is divided into 4 parts which are former smaller towns that have merged with the central part of the city.
Where is Val-d'Or, QC, Canada on Map?
Road map of Val-d'Or, QC, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Val-d'Or, QC, Canada
Val-d'Or, QC, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Val-d'Or, QC, Canada is 48.099998, and the longitude is -77.783333. Val-d'Or, QC, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 48° 5' 59.9928'' N and 77° 46' 59.9988'' W.
|DMS Lat||48° 5' 59.9928'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 46' 59.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Val-d'Or, QC, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)