Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.773540, 12.239712.
Fiumicino is a city and a part of the Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy, as well as a known resort and a community with the population close to 80,000 people. It is a home to the Rome airport, which is the busiest in the country and one of the busiest in Europe. There are also a few colleges and other educational establishments in the city. There is also a beautiful harbor and some old buildings there, as well as in the downtown area.
Map of Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy is 41.773540, and the longitude is 12.239712. Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 46' 24.7440'' N and 12° 14' 22.9632'' E.
Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 46' 24.7440'' N|
|DMS Long||12° 14' 22.9632'' E|
Coordinates of Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Scandicci, Tuscany, Italy (43.750000, 11.166667)
- Scafati, Salerno, Campania, Italy (40.733334, 14.533333)
- Chieti, Abruzzo, Italy (42.349998, 14.166667)
- Acireale, Sicily, Italy (37.616669, 15.166667)
- Ercolano, Campania, Italy (40.799999, 14.350000)
- Aversa, Campania, Italy (40.966667, 14.200000)
- San Severo, Apulia, Italy (41.683334, 15.383333)
- Cava de' Tirreni, Campania, Italy (40.700001, 14.700000)
- Velletri, Lazio, Italy (41.686668, 12.777500)
- Siena, Tuscany, Italy (43.318611, 11.330556)