Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.071068, 13.234579.
Udine is a province capital and a city in Italy located in one of the easternmost parts of the country. The population of the city is about 100,000 people. An old historic city, Udine receives plenty of tourists every year who come to see beautiful old residences, old cathedrals, the city's famous botanic garden, and so on.
Map of Udine, Italy
Udine, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Udine, Italy is 46.071068, and the longitude is 13.234579. Udine, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 4' 15.8448'' N and 13° 14' 4.4844'' E.
Udine, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 4' 15.8448'' N|
|DMS Long||13° 14' 4.4844'' E|
Coordinates of Udine, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Milan, Lombardy, Italy (45.464664, 9.188540)
- Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy (37.075474, 15.286586)
- Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy (45.438759, 12.327145)
- Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.773540, 12.239712)
- Livorno, Tuscany, Italy (43.548473, 10.310567)
- Bassano del Grappa, Province of Vicenza, Italy (45.765728, 11.727275)
- Montecatini Terme, Province of Pistoia, Italy (43.880852, 10.775525)
- Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy (41.230618, 16.293224)
- Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy (40.725925, 8.555683)
- L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy (42.349850, 13.399509)