Foggia, Province of Foggia, Italy
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 41.461761, 15.545021.
An old beautiful city of Foggia is the capital of the same name province and a popular tourist destination in central Italy. It is an ancient city established in the 10th century by local merchants. Today, there are over 150,000 people living in Foggia, and it is filled up with attractions, architectural jewels, great restaurant, universities, old libraries, wide streets and beautiful squares, etc.
Map of Foggia, Province of Foggia, Italy
Foggia, Province of Foggia, Italy Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Foggia, Province of Foggia, Italy is 41.461761, and the longitude is 15.545021. Foggia, Province of Foggia, Italy is located at Italy country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 41° 27' 42.3396'' N and 15° 32' 42.0756'' E.
Foggia, Province of Foggia, Italy Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||41° 27' 42.3396'' N|
|DMS Long||15° 32' 42.0756'' E|
Coordinates of Foggia, Province of Foggia, Italy is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Italy
Also check out these related Cities.
- Milan, Lombardy, Italy (45.464664, 9.188540)
- Syracuse, Province of Syracuse, Sicliy, Italy (37.075474, 15.286586)
- Venice, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy (45.438759, 12.327145)
- Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy (41.773540, 12.239712)
- Livorno, Tuscany, Italy (43.548473, 10.310567)
- Bassano del Grappa, Province of Vicenza, Italy (45.765728, 11.727275)
- Montecatini Terme, Province of Pistoia, Italy (43.880852, 10.775525)
- Andria, Barletta-Andria-Trani, Italy (41.230618, 16.293224)
- Sassari, Province of Sassari, Italy (40.725925, 8.555683)
- L'Aquila, Province of L'Aquila, Italy (42.349850, 13.399509)