Fort Payne, AL, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 34.444256, -85.719582.
Fort Payne is a small county in eastern Alabama, USA, and a part of DeKalb County. It is situated in the north eastern corner of the state, quite close to Interstate 59 and Highway 11. The town is located at the place where an old Cherokee settlement was established centuries ago. It was incorporated as a town in the middle of the 19th century and became a settlement for workers involved in coal and iron mining business. There are about 14,000 people living in the town, and Fort Payne is located on an amazing natural setting. There is a small natural park, Little River Canyon Natural Preserve, which can be found about 6 miles east of the town.
Where is Fort Payne, AL, USA on Map?
Road map of Fort Payne, AL, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fort Payne, AL, USA
Fort Payne, AL, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fort Payne, AL, USA is 34.444256, and the longitude is -85.719582. Fort Payne, AL, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 34° 26' 39.3216'' N and 85° 43' 10.4952'' W.
|DMS Lat||34° 26' 39.3216'' N|
|DMS Long||85° 43' 10.4952'' W|
Coordinates of Fort Payne, AL, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)