Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.712776, -113.213333.
Fort Saskatchewan is a small city situated in the province of Alberta in central Canada, in the neighborhood of the city of Edmonton. The settlement emerged near a small military fort built in 1880s, and in the beginning it was developing as a military and railway supporting community. In the late 20th century the town became a part of Edmonton municipality, and then it has received a status of a city. Today's Fort Saskatchewan is a community with the number of residents close to 25 thousand people. The city is known as a center of chemical industry, situated quite close to a petroleum processing facility. The local nature and beautiful setting, as well as a few annual cultural events, are the main attractions of Fort Saskatchewan.
Map of Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada
Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada is 53.712776, and the longitude is -113.213333. Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 42' 45.9936'' N and 113° 12' 47.9988'' W.
Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||53° 42' 45.9936'' N|
|DMS Long||113° 12' 47.9988'' W|
Coordinates of Fort Saskatchewan, AB, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)