Fort Scott, KS, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 37.838108, -94.710022.
Fort Scott is a city in Kansas, United States, located on the Marmaton River in the southeastern part of the state, and 92 miles south of Kansas City. It is the seat of Bourbon County. It was founded in the 1850s and incorporated in 1860. The city was named for Winfield Scott, a military commander who served as a general in the United States Army in the 19th century. Fort Scott is home to the oldest community college in the state: Fort Scott Community College which was founded in 1919. Points of interest in the city include the Fort Scott National Historic Site, Fort Scott National Cemetery, Gunn Park, the Museum of Creativity, Gordon Parks Museum, and Rock Creek Waterfall. U.S. Routes 54 and 69 serve the area.
Where is Fort Scott, KS, USA on Map?
Road map of Fort Scott, KS, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fort Scott, KS, USA
Fort Scott, KS, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fort Scott, KS, USA is 37.838108, and the longitude is -94.710022. Fort Scott, KS, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 37° 50' 17.1888'' N and 94° 42' 36.0792'' W.
|DMS Lat||37° 50' 17.1888'' N|
|DMS Long||94° 42' 36.0792'' W|
Coordinates of Fort Scott, KS, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Chelsea, MA, USA (42.392925, -71.037109)
- Amesbury, MA, USA (42.856842, -70.963440)
- Takoma Park, MD, USA (38.981544, -77.010674)
- Salisbury, MD, USA (38.363350, -75.605919)
- Rockville, MD, USA (39.086437, -77.161263)
- Hagerstown, MD, USA (39.644207, -77.731430)
- Greenbelt, MD, USA (38.998318, -76.896332)
- Cumberland, MD, USA (39.649109, -78.769714)
- Cambridge, MD, USA (38.563461, -76.085251)
- Aberdeen, MD, USA (39.514877, -76.174110)