Harbin, Heilongjiang, China
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 45.760086, 126.610893.
Harbin (哈尔滨市), nicknamed Oriental Paris or Oriental Moscow, is a city and the capital of Heilongjiang in Northeast China, located on the Songhua River, in the southern part of the province. It is the largest city in the province as well as one of the largest ones in Northeast China. Its history dates back to the 12th century. It is a very popular tourist destination, with a very clear influence of Russia in culture and architecture, like Saint Sophia Cathedral. The city is known for its tough winters and has hosted the Harbin International Ice and Snow Sculpture Festival since 1963. The 1996 Asian Winter Games were held in the city. Harbin is also an important economic hub, home to many office buildings and corporations, such as Harbin Aircraft Industry Group and Harbin Electric Company Limited, as well as several universities like Harbin University, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin Medical University, and Harbin University of Science and Technology. Tourist attractions in the city are Harbin Music Park, Harbin Grand Theatre, Ji Le Temple, and Heilongjiang Museum. Harbin Taiping International Airport serves the area.
Where is Harbin, Heilongjiang, China on Map?
Road map of Harbin, Heilongjiang, China shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Harbin, Heilongjiang, China
Harbin, Heilongjiang, China Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Harbin, Heilongjiang, China is 45.760086, and the longitude is 126.610893. Harbin, Heilongjiang, China is located at China country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 45° 45' 36.3096'' N and 126° 36' 39.2148'' E.
|DMS Lat||45° 45' 36.3096'' N|
|DMS Long||126° 36' 39.2148'' E|
Coordinates of Harbin, Heilongjiang, China is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in China
Also check out these related Cities.
- Zhangjiajie, Hunan, China (29.117001, 110.478996)
- Xingyi, Guizhou Province, China (25.091999, 104.894997)
- Foshan, Gundong Province, China (23.016666, 113.116669)
- Anshan, Liaoning, China (41.116669, 122.983330)
- Datong, Shanxi, China (40.083332, 113.300003)
- Luoyang, Henan, China (34.669724, 112.442223)
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia, China (40.650002, 109.833336)
- Nanchang, Jiangxi, China (28.683332, 115.883331)
- Guiyang, Guizhou, China (26.646999, 106.629997)
- Zibo, Shandong, China (36.783333, 118.050003)
No comments written yet.