Franklin Furnace, OH, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.621212, -82.848129.
A small town located right near the border between Ohio and Kentucky, Franklin Furnace is stretched along the left bank of the Ohio River, right near Greenup Dam, opposite of the village of Lloyd in Kentucky. The population of the town is about 16 hundred people. The town has got its name after a large crude oil furnace, discovered in the area right before the first settlements were founded there.
Map of Franklin Furnace, OH, USA
Franklin Furnace, OH, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Franklin Furnace, OH, USA is 38.621212, and the longitude is -82.848129. Franklin Furnace, OH, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 37' 16.3632'' N and 82° 50' 53.2644'' W.
Franklin Furnace, OH, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 37' 16.3632'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 50' 53.2644'' W|
Coordinates of Franklin Furnace, OH, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)
- Nekoosa, WI, USA (44.319080, -89.899940)
- Sikeston, MO, USA (36.879444, -89.585281)
- Mesquite, TX, USA (32.782780, -96.610001)