Frankton, Rugby, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 52.328415, -1.377561.
Frankton is a small village in the Rugby district of Warwickshire, in the region of West Midlands, United Kingdom, located on a hill, 10 miles southeast of Coventry and 6 miles southwest of Rugby. Tourist attractions in the village include the Church of Saint Nicholas Frankton, as well as a few stores and pubs.
Where is Frankton, Rugby, UK on Map?
Road map of Frankton, Rugby, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Frankton, Rugby, UK
Frankton, Rugby, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Frankton, Rugby, UK is 52.328415, and the longitude is -1.377561. Frankton, Rugby, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 52° 19' 42.2940'' N and 1° 22' 39.2196'' W.
|DMS Lat||52° 19' 42.2940'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 22' 39.2196'' W|
Coordinates of Frankton, Rugby, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)