Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 54.328136, -1.710434.
Located in the Richmondshire district, the village of Hunton is a part of Bedale area in North Yorkshire, central UK. It is a really beautiful small settlement, with about 5 hundred people living there. There is a local tourist attraction, the old Countryman's Inn, which is both a pub and a restaurant, two in one.
Where is Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK on Map?
Road map of Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK
Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK is 54.328136, and the longitude is -1.710434. Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 54° 19' 41.2896'' N and 1° 42' 37.5624'' W.
|DMS Lat||54° 19' 41.2896'' N|
|DMS Long||1° 42' 37.5624'' W|
Coordinates of Hunton, Bedale, North Yorkshire, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sandringham, the birthplace of Diana, Princess of Wales (52.827015, 0.515626)
- Steventon, the village where Jane Austen was born (51.228409, -1.221213)
- Thorpe Arnold, Leicestershire, UK (52.773331, -0.859440)
- Sandridge, St Albans, UK (51.780663, -0.305543)
- Olveston, Bristol, UK (51.580643, -2.577306)
- Allerby, Wigton, Cumbria, UK (54.742435, -3.417300)
- Wroxham, Norwich, UK (52.704308, 1.407312)
- Eaton Bray, Dunstable, UK (51.876812, -0.593461)
- Norwich, Norfolk, UK (52.630886, 1.297355)
- Osmotherley, North Yorkshire, the UK (54.369209, -1.299906)