Fredonia, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 42.439629, -79.341263.
Located south of Lake Erie, in Chautauqua County, southwestern New York, United States, the village of Fredonia has a total area of 5.19 sq mi (13.44 km2). It is home to the State University of New York at Fredonia (SUNY Fredonia) which is the second-oldest public school in New York. It was established in 1826. The village is bordered by the city of Dunkirk to the north and the town of Pomfret to the south. Local attractions in the village are D R Barker Museum, Rockefeller Arts Center, Daniel A. Reed Library, The University Stadium, Russell Joy Park Baseball Field and Playground, Barker Commons, as well as several restaurants, cafes, gift shops, and stores.
Where is Fredonia, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Fredonia, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Fredonia, NY, USA
Fredonia, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Fredonia, NY, USA is 42.439629, and the longitude is -79.341263. Fredonia, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 42° 26' 22.6644'' N and 79° 20' 28.5468'' W.
|DMS Lat||42° 26' 22.6644'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 20' 28.5468'' W|
Coordinates of Fredonia, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in United States
Also check out these related Villages.
- Hyannis, MA, USA (41.652882, -70.290787)
- Amana Colonies, IA, USA (41.800617, -91.869537)
- Winnetka, IL, USA (42.110359, -87.747559)
- Wilmette, IL, USA (42.082493, -87.750229)
- Summit, IL, USA (41.791241, -87.819542)
- South Holland, IL, USA (41.601418, -87.617012)
- River Forest, IL, USA (41.895248, -87.825714)
- Rantoul, IL, USA (40.300907, -88.199913)
- Park Forest, IL, USA (41.491425, -87.687454)
- Lombard, IL, USA (41.871281, -88.035065)
No comments written yet.