French Lick, IN, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.552292, -86.622543.
French Lick is a town in Orange County, southern Indiana, United States, located 58 miles northwest of Louisville, Kentucky, and 101 miles south of Indianapolis. Hoosier National Forest is situated 10 miles southeast of French Lick. It was founded in 1857. The area is best known for its rich historic mineral sources. The town is also the hometown of Larry Bird, who is a former professional basketball player. The town has many attractions such as French Lick Scenic Railway, Buffalo Trace Trailhead, French Lick West Baden Museum, Larry Bird Childhood Home, The Pete Dye Course at French Lick, The Donald Ross Course, and so on. French Lick Municipal Airport is based to the south of the town.
Where is French Lick, IN, USA on Map?
Road map of French Lick, IN, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of French Lick, IN, USA
French Lick, IN, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of French Lick, IN, USA is 38.552292, and the longitude is -86.622543. French Lick, IN, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 33' 8.2512'' N and 86° 37' 21.1548'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 33' 8.2512'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 37' 21.1548'' W|
Coordinates of French Lick, IN, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- Norwood, MA, USA (42.184155, -71.206245)
- Natick, MA, USA (42.281342, -71.354950)
- Milton, MA, USA (42.250683, -71.071663)
- Marblehead, MA, USA (42.499683, -70.863861)
- Ludlow, MA, USA (42.181541, -72.478432)
- Lexington, MA, USA (42.447357, -71.234619)
- Lenox, MA, USA (42.368195, -73.285858)
- Ipswich, MA, USA (42.683186, -70.856850)
- Hingham, MA, USA (42.232655, -70.900253)
- Harwich, MA, USA (41.681442, -70.097572)