Gaighata, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.931065, 88.731400.
Located on the banks of a small River Jamuna, the town of Gaighata is a part of West Bengal state in eastern India. The town is a center of Bengali culture and a center of a small district, with the total population of the district exceeding 300,000 people and the population of the town close to 43,000. There are a few secondary schools, a good high school, and a good modern hospital in the town.
Where is Gaighata, West Bengal, India on Map?
Road map of Gaighata, West Bengal, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gaighata, West Bengal, India
Gaighata, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gaighata, West Bengal, India is 22.931065, and the longitude is 88.731400. Gaighata, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 55' 51.8340'' N and 88° 43' 53.0400'' E.
|DMS Lat||22° 55' 51.8340'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 43' 53.0400'' E|
Coordinates of Gaighata, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)