Ganeshgarh, Rajasthan, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 29.746632, 73.903648.
A town with the population close to 4 thousand people, Ganeshgarh can be found in the northernmost part of Rajasthan state, situated about two dozens of miles away from the border between India and Pakistan. It is one of the neighborhoods of Sri Gangangar, situated about 10 miles away from the city center. Ganeshgarh is known for its large new veterinary clinic which was opened recently and serves the needs of all the farmers in the area.
Where is Ganeshgarh, Rajasthan, India on Map?
Road map of Ganeshgarh, Rajasthan, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ganeshgarh, Rajasthan, India
Ganeshgarh, Rajasthan, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ganeshgarh, Rajasthan, India is 29.746632, and the longitude is 73.903648. Ganeshgarh, Rajasthan, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 29° 44' 47.8752'' N and 73° 54' 13.1328'' E.
|DMS Lat||29° 44' 47.8752'' N|
|DMS Long||73° 54' 13.1328'' E|
Coordinates of Ganeshgarh, Rajasthan, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)