Gangtok, Sikkim, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.338936, 88.606506.
Gangtok is a large city in northern India, the capital of the state of Sikkim. There are more than 100,000 people living in Gangtok, with some amount of Nepali, Hindu, Bhutia, and other cultural groups. The city a religious, social and cultural center, with a good deal of attractions including local parks, Buddhist temples and shrines, sports and recreation facilities, theaters and exhibition venues.
Map of Gangtok, Sikkim, India
Gangtok, Sikkim, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gangtok, Sikkim, India is 27.338936, and the longitude is 88.606506. Gangtok, Sikkim, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 20' 20.1696'' N and 88° 36' 23.4216'' E.
Gangtok, Sikkim, India elevation is 1509 meters height, that is equal to 4,951 feet.
Gangtok, Sikkim, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 20' 20.1696'' N|
|DMS Long||88° 36' 23.4216'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,509 m|
|Elevation (f)||4,951 feet|
Coordinates of Gangtok, Sikkim, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Surendranagar, Gujarat, India (22.728392, 71.637077)
- Thiruvalla, Kerala, India (9.383452, 76.574059)
- Ranebennur, Karnataka, India (14.623801, 75.621788)
- Karaikal, Puducherry, India (10.925440, 79.838005)
- Mt Sterling, KY, USA (38.056469, -83.943253)
- Belgaum, Karnataka, India (15.852792, 74.498703)
- Strumica, Macedonia (FYROM) (41.437801, 22.642742)
- Chatrapur, Odisha, India (19.354979, 84.986732)
- Suri, West Bengal, India (23.905445, 87.524620)
- Bhubaneswar, Odisha, India (20.296059, 85.824539)