Ganj Basoda, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.851988, 77.927055.
Ganj Basoda is a large town in central Madhya Pradesh, India, situated near Highway 19. It is situated between the cities of Bina, Khurai, and Vidisha. Ganj Basoda is called sometimes Basoda, and it is an old town established in the middle of the 18th century as a center of a small local empire. The town was strictly agricultural known for its mills producing flour, and also many oil producing companies. Still the town is the first in the region as a producer of soybeans, lentils, wheat, etc. The population of Ganj Basoda is close to 80,000 people. The town is a tourist attraction as a home of a few landmarks like Udayeshwar Nilkantheshwar Temple, a historic Gamakar Village, and so on.
Where is Ganj Basoda, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Ganj Basoda, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ganj Basoda, Madhya Pradesh, India
Ganj Basoda, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ganj Basoda, Madhya Pradesh, India is 23.851988, and the longitude is 77.927055. Ganj Basoda, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 51' 7.1568'' N and 77° 55' 37.3980'' E.
Ganj Basoda, Madhya Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 51' 7.1568'' N|
|DMS Long||77° 55' 37.3980'' E|
Coordinates of Ganj Basoda, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)