Garhakota, Madhya Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.779512, 79.143593.
Garhakota is a large townlocated in the very central part of Madhya Pradesh state in central India. It is an old and historic town, with the population close to 30,000 people, with most of those being employed in farming or commerce. There are a few ancient temples in the town, like Shri Dig. Jain Chaudhari Mandir or Shri Parsvanath Digamber Jain Atishaya Kshetra in Pateriaji, and these landmarks attract a number of tourists to Garhakota.
Where is Garhakota, Madhya Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Garhakota, Madhya Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Garhakota, Madhya Pradesh, India
Garhakota, Madhya Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Garhakota, Madhya Pradesh, India is 23.779512, and the longitude is 79.143593. Garhakota, Madhya Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 46' 46.2432'' N and 79° 8' 36.9348'' E.
|DMS Lat||23° 46' 46.2432'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 8' 36.9348'' E|
Coordinates of Garhakota, Madhya Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)