Garhbeta, West Bengal, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 22.863134, 87.353775.
A very old historic town of Garhbeta in central West Bengal is a small municipality and a commercial community established over 10 centuries ago. The town's history is very long and filled up with various events, battles, victories, and changes. There are plenty of tourist spots in the town, including Sarva Mangala temple, Bagri's Krishnarai Jiu Temple, Raikota Fort, Sarbamangala Mandir, Uriyasaier Temple, and many more.
Map of Garhbeta, West Bengal, India
Garhbeta, West Bengal, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Garhbeta, West Bengal, India is 22.863134, and the longitude is 87.353775. Garhbeta, West Bengal, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 22° 51' 47.2824'' N and 87° 21' 13.5900'' E.
Garhbeta, West Bengal, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||22° 51' 47.2824'' N|
|DMS Long||87° 21' 13.5900'' E|
Coordinates of Garhbeta, West Bengal, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)