Gejjalagere, Karnataka, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 12.564031, 76.995621.
Gejjalagere is a small town in central Karnataka, situated between the town of Madduru and Mandya. There are about 37 hundred people living in the town, and it is a small commercial spot near Highway 275. The landmarks of the town include Shri Shiridi Sai Baba temple, Sri Abhaya Anjeneya temple, Kudurangundi Temple, etc.
Where is Gejjalagere, Karnataka, India on Map?
Road map of Gejjalagere, Karnataka, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gejjalagere, Karnataka, India
Gejjalagere, Karnataka, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gejjalagere, Karnataka, India is 12.564031, and the longitude is 76.995621. Gejjalagere, Karnataka, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 12° 33' 50.5116'' N and 76° 59' 44.2356'' E.
|DMS Lat||12° 33' 50.5116'' N|
|DMS Long||76° 59' 44.2356'' E|
Coordinates of Gejjalagere, Karnataka, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)