George Town, Penang, Indonesia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 5.425300, 100.312386.
George Town is a large town in Malaysia, the capital of Penang province with the population close to 2.3 million people. It is located on the northeast of Penang island, as a part of a large municipal area of the country. This is a historic old city with a few historic sites under protection of UNESCO World Heritage. It is a key business center of the country, with plenty of representative offices and headquarters, as well as a know resort with plenty of high quality hotels, beaches, restaurants, and so on.
Where is George Town, Penang, Indonesia on Map?
Road map of George Town, Penang, Indonesia shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of George Town, Penang, Indonesia
George Town, Penang, Indonesia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of George Town, Penang, Indonesia is 5.425300, and the longitude is 100.312386. George Town, Penang, Indonesia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 5° 25' 31.0800'' N and 100° 18' 44.5896'' E.
|DMS Lat||5° 25' 31.0800'' N|
|DMS Long||100° 18' 44.5896'' E|
Coordinates of George Town, Penang, Indonesia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.287778, 111.830833)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)