Kelantan City, Kelantan, Malaysia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 6.127463, 102.242287.
Kelantan (known also as Kota Bharu) is a large city in Malaysia, a large port and a commercial center located in the northern part of the country. The settlement is very old and it was established centuries ago by local civilizations. During the Medieval Eras, the city was developing as a large agricultural and farming spot, and today, despite of being a large municipality with about 2 million people living there, the city is still heavily relying on agriculture as the main source of its incomes. The city is a tourist spot, with plenty of points of interest to see and visit.
Map of Kelantan City, Kelantan, Malaysia
Kelantan City, Kelantan, Malaysia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Kelantan City, Kelantan, Malaysia is 6.127463, and the longitude is 102.242287. Kelantan City, Kelantan, Malaysia is located at Malaysia country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 6° 7' 38.8668'' N and 102° 14' 32.2332'' E.
Kelantan City, Kelantan, Malaysia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||6° 7' 38.8668'' N|
|DMS Long||102° 14' 32.2332'' E|
Coordinates of Kelantan City, Kelantan, Malaysia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Malaysia
Also check out these related Cities.
- Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia (2.287778, 111.830833)
- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (3.140853, 101.693207)
- Teluk Intan, Perak, Malaysia (4.022424, 101.020622)
- Kuantan, Pahang, Malaysia (3.763386, 103.220184)
- Kuala Lipis, Pahang, Malaysia (4.184330, 102.054230)
- Pasir Mas, Kelantan, Malaysia (6.043437, 102.141991)
- Mersing, Johor, Malaysia (2.430917, 103.836113)
- Kota Belud, Sabah, Malaysia (6.353248, 116.427879)
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia (3.127887, 101.594490)
- Alor Setar, Kedah, Malaysia (6.124800, 100.367821)