Georgetown, Halton Hills, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.650204, -79.903625.
Georgetown is a large historic town in the district of Halton Hills, located near the city of Mississauga in Ontario. It is a home to over 40,000 people, and it is quite a popular tourist destination, with numerous cultural events and interesting places to see. Active lifestyle fans are especially interesting in coming to the town because there are wonderful hiking trails, parks, other recreation facilities available in the town.
Where is Georgetown, Halton Hills, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Georgetown, Halton Hills, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Georgetown, Halton Hills, ON, Canada
Georgetown, Halton Hills, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Georgetown, Halton Hills, ON, Canada is 43.650204, and the longitude is -79.903625. Georgetown, Halton Hills, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 39' 0.7344'' N and 79° 54' 13.0500'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 39' 0.7344'' N|
|DMS Long||79° 54' 13.0500'' W|
Coordinates of Georgetown, Halton Hills, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Canada
Also check out these related Towns.
- Windsor, QC, Canada (45.566666, -72.000000)
- Warwick, QC, Canada (45.950001, -71.983330)
- Sutton, QC, Canada (45.099998, -72.616669)
- Saint-Tite, QC, Canada (46.733334, -72.566666)
- Saint-Marc-des-Carrières, QC, Canada (46.683334, -72.050003)
- Saint-Joseph-de-Sorel, QC, Canada (46.033333, -73.116669)
- Saint-Gabriel, QC, Canada (46.299999, -73.383331)
- Mont-Laurier, QC, Canada (46.549999, -75.500000)
- Métabetchouan–Lac-à-la-Croix, QC, Canada (48.433334, -71.866669)
- Mercier, QC, Canada (45.320000, -73.750000)