Geraldton, WA, Australia
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -28.782387, 114.607513.
Geraldton is a large town in Western Australia, with the population close to 35,000 people. The town is a small port and a key tourist spot, with a great deal of attractions like Geraldton Foreshore and City Center, Point Moore Lighthouse, HMAS Sydney Memorial, Windsurfing and Kitesurfing centers, and so on. Those vacationers who are looking for great active lifestyle vacation should consider coming to Geraldton and stay in one of small comfortable hotels or motels in the town.
Map of Geraldton, WA, Australia
Geraldton, WA, Australia Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Geraldton, WA, Australia is -28.782387, and the longitude is 114.607513. Geraldton, WA, Australia is located at Australia country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 46' 56.5932'' S and 114° 36' 27.0468'' E.
Geraldton, WA, Australia Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 46' 56.5932'' S|
|DMS Long||114° 36' 27.0468'' E|
Coordinates of Geraldton, WA, Australia is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Australia
Also check out these related Towns.
- Towaninny, VIC, Australia (-35.821667, 143.365829)
- Broadbeach, Queensland, Australia (-28.030832, 153.431946)
- Lakemba, NSW, Australia (-33.931667, 151.085281)
- Collingwood Park, Queensland, Australia (-27.616667, 152.850006)
- Hurstville, NSW, Australia (-33.968109, 151.104080)
- Bowraville, NSW, Australia (-30.614943, 152.852127)
- Mullaway, NSW, Australia (-30.076935, 153.200333)
- Kirrawee, NSW, Australia (-34.033749, 151.071198)
- Nyngan, NSW, Australia (-31.561621, 147.196548)
- Bellingen, NSW, Australia (-30.452242, 152.897964)