Gisborne, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -38.662334, 178.017654.
Gisborne is a large town in the easternmost part of New Zealand, with the population of about 35,000. It is a very important commercial and cultural center of the district, with plenty of cultural annual events like the Dawn Raid Beach Day Out, Rhythm & Vines festival, etc. The town is located in a very beautiful place, near a large Povery Bay, so plenty of tourists who want to spend some time on a natural setting like coming to this area.
Map of Gisborne, New Zealand
Gisborne, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gisborne, New Zealand is -38.662334, and the longitude is 178.017654. Gisborne, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 39' 44.4024'' S and 178° 1' 3.5544'' E.
Gisborne, New Zealand Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||38° 39' 44.4024'' S|
|DMS Long||178° 1' 3.5544'' E|
Coordinates of Gisborne, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in New Zealand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Fox Glacier Township, New Zealand (-43.464596, 170.017822)
- Whangamata, New Zealand (-37.207279, 175.871155)
- New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand (-39.055626, 174.075226)
- Waihi Beach, New Zealand (-37.412373, 175.945343)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (-45.031162, 168.662643)
- Kerikeri, New Zealand (-35.228611, 173.947784)
- Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.746174, 174.761459)
- Ashburton, New Zealand (-43.903828, 171.744797)
- Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa, New Zealand (-36.616150, 174.790207)
- Tuakau, New Zealand (-37.270191, 174.943848)