Red Beach, New Zealand
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: -36.601749, 174.696609.
Red Beach is a small resort town in northern New Zealand, famous as a part of Hibiscus coast in the district of Orewa. It is a popular recreation and seaside vacation spot, with great facilities for sports and especially great newly built golf courses. There are a few great camps and facilities for childern's vacation, which very often organize various cultural events for kids. The population of the town is about 7,000 people.
Where is Red Beach, New Zealand on Map?
Road map of Red Beach, New Zealand shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Red Beach, New Zealand
Red Beach, New Zealand Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Red Beach, New Zealand is -36.601749, and the longitude is 174.696609. Red Beach, New Zealand is located at New Zealand country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 36° 36' 6.2964'' S and 174° 41' 47.7924'' E.
|DMS Lat||36° 36' 6.2964'' S|
|DMS Long||174° 41' 47.7924'' E|
Coordinates of Red Beach, New Zealand is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in New Zealand
Also check out these related Towns.
- Fox Glacier Township, New Zealand (-43.464596, 170.017822)
- Whangamata, New Zealand (-37.207279, 175.871155)
- New Plymouth, Taranaki, New Zealand (-39.055626, 174.075226)
- Waihi Beach, New Zealand (-37.412373, 175.945343)
- Queenstown, New Zealand (-45.031162, 168.662643)
- Kerikeri, New Zealand (-35.228611, 173.947784)
- Campbells Bay, Auckland, New Zealand (-36.746174, 174.761459)
- Ashburton, New Zealand (-43.903828, 171.744797)
- Gulf Harbour, Whangaparaoa, New Zealand (-36.616150, 174.790207)
- Tuakau, New Zealand (-37.270191, 174.943848)
No comments written yet.