Gloversville, NY, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 43.052845, -74.363762.
Incorporated as a city on March 19, 1890, Gloversville is the most populous city in Fulton County, New York, United States. It has a total area of 5.05 sq mi (13.09 km2). The city of Gloversville lays on the foothills of the Adirondack Mountains. It is located north of Johnstown, about 200 miles north of New York City. The city was the center of the country's glove-making industry with more than two hundred manufacturers based there. Fulton County Museum, Kingsboro Golf Course, Myers Park, Darling Field, Fonda Johnstown Gloversville Rail Trail Parking, Peck Hill State Forest, and Willie Wildlife Marsh are local attractions in Gloversville.
Where is Gloversville, NY, USA on Map?
Road map of Gloversville, NY, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Gloversville, NY, USA
Gloversville, NY, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gloversville, NY, USA is 43.052845, and the longitude is -74.363762. Gloversville, NY, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 43° 3' 10.2420'' N and 74° 21' 49.5432'' W.
|DMS Lat||43° 3' 10.2420'' N|
|DMS Long||74° 21' 49.5432'' W|
Coordinates of Gloversville, NY, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)