Ottawa, KS, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 38.604465, -95.271301.
Ottawa is a city in northeastern Kansas, United States, located on the Marais des Cygnes River, 54 miles southwest of Kansas City, Missouri, and in the central part of the county. It is the seat of Franklin County. It was founded in 1865 and incorporated in 1866, named for the Ottawa Tribe, one of the federally recognized Native American tribes of the Odawa people. The city is home to Ottawa University and a campus of Neosho County Community College. There are several attractions and historical places in the city, such as Dietrich Cabin, The Rink, Forest Park, Franklin County Historical Society Archives Center, Memorabilia Museum, Old Depot Museum, Second Street Dam, and so on.
Where is Ottawa, KS, USA on Map?
Road map of Ottawa, KS, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Ottawa, KS, USA
Ottawa, KS, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Ottawa, KS, USA is 38.604465, and the longitude is -95.271301. Ottawa, KS, USA is located at United States country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 38° 36' 16.0740'' N and 95° 16' 16.6836'' W.
|DMS Lat||38° 36' 16.0740'' N|
|DMS Long||95° 16' 16.6836'' W|
Coordinates of Ottawa, KS, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in United States
Also check out these related Cities.
- Peabody, MA, USA (42.536457, -70.985786)
- Northampton, MA, USA (42.328674, -72.664658)
- Newton, MA, USA (42.341042, -71.217133)
- Newburyport, MA, USA (42.810356, -70.893875)
- New Bedford, MA, USA (41.638409, -70.941208)
- Medford, MA, USA (42.419331, -71.119720)
- Malden, MA, USA (42.429752, -71.071022)
- Leominster, MA, USA (42.525482, -71.764183)
- Lawrence, MA, USA (42.701283, -71.175682)
- Holyoke, MA, USA (42.203217, -72.625481)