Gola Gokarannath, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 28.078636, 80.471588.
Gola Gokarannath is a large community in northern Uttar Pradesh, located between the cities of Lakhimpur and Pilibhit. It is a small industrial city and a center of Hindu traditions, with a large historic temple located on the outskirts of the city. Gola Gokarannath is a developing community, with the current number of residents exceeding 80,000 people. The city is also famous with its largest sugar mills in the country.
Map of Gola Gokarannath, Uttar Pradesh, India
Gola Gokarannath, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gola Gokarannath, Uttar Pradesh, India is 28.078636, and the longitude is 80.471588. Gola Gokarannath, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 28° 4' 43.0896'' N and 80° 28' 17.7168'' E.
Gola Gokarannath, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 164 meters height, that is equal to 538 feet.
Gola Gokarannath, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||28° 4' 43.0896'' N|
|DMS Long||80° 28' 17.7168'' E|
|Elevation (m)||164 m|
|Elevation (f)||538 feet|
Coordinates of Gola Gokarannath, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Pindwara, Rajasthan, India (24.794500, 73.055000)
- Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India (21.250000, 81.629997)
- Gokak, Karnataka, India (16.166700, 74.833298)
- Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India (26.850000, 80.949997)
- Delhi, the National Capital Territory of Delhi, India (28.610001, 77.230003)
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)