Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 53.438751, -2.966681.
Goodison Park is Everton FC's historic home stadium with a field size of 100.48 by 68 metres (109.9 yds × 74.4 yds) and a seating capacity of 39,414 and located at Goodison Road, Liverpool, United Kingdom. It is situated 3 km north of Liverpool city centre. Liverpool Lime Street terminus railway station is close to the stadium. Designed by Kelly Brothers, Henry Hartley, and Archibald Leitch, established on 24 August 1892, the stadium has been home to Everton since its opening. It became the first purpose-built football stadium in England. It hosted the 1894 FA Cup Final, 1910 FA Cup Final (Replay), the 1966 FIFA World Cup, the 1995 Umbro Cup, the 2003 UEFA U21 Championship Qualifying, and so on. Goodison Park also hosts rugby matches and other types of events.
Where is Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK on Map?
Road map of Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK
Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK is 53.438751, and the longitude is -2.966681. Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK is located at United Kingdom country in the Stadiums place category with the gps coordinates of 53° 26' 19.5036'' N and 2° 58' 0.0516'' W.
|DMS Lat||53° 26' 19.5036'' N|
|DMS Long||2° 58' 0.0516'' W|
Coordinates of Goodison Park, Liverpool, UK is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Stadiums in United Kingdom
Also check out these related Stadiums.
- Molineux Stadium, Wolverhampton, UK (52.590382, -2.130924)
- London Stadium, UK (51.538811, -0.017136)
- Vicarage Road, Watford, UK (51.649906, -0.402061)
- Saint Mary's Stadium, Southampton, UK (50.906052, -1.391692)
- Carrow Road Stadium, Norwich, UK (52.622234, 1.308621)
- Old Trafford, Manchester, UK (53.463493, -2.292279)
- Etihad Stadium, Manchester, UK (53.483135, -2.200941)
- King Power Stadium, Leicester, UK (52.620640, -1.142770)
- Tottenham Hotspur Stadium, London, UK (51.604252, -0.067007)
- Selhurst Park, London, UK (51.398338, -0.086084)