Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.490002, -81.010002.
Greater Sudbury is a city in Ontario, Canada, with the population of about 160,000 people. It was founded in the end of the 19th century and has now turned into a center of mining industry. It is also such branches as services, finance, technology, and tourism are dominating in the city's economy.
Where is Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada on Map?
Road map of Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada
Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada is 46.490002, and the longitude is -81.010002. Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 29' 24.0072'' N and 81° 0' 36.0072'' W.
Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 29' 24.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 0' 36.0072'' W|
Coordinates of Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Yorkton, SK, Canada (51.213890, -102.462776)
- Warman, SK, Canada (52.321945, -106.584167)
- Swift Current, SK, Canada (50.288055, -107.793892)
- North Battleford, SK, Canada (52.757500, -108.286110)
- Moose Jaw, SK, Canada (50.393333, -105.551941)
- Melville, SK, Canada (50.930557, -102.807777)
- Melfort, SK, Canada (52.856388, -104.610001)
- Martensville, SK, Canada (52.289722, -106.666664)
- Humboldt, SK, Canada (52.201942, -105.123055)
- Lloydminster, SK, Canada (53.278046, -110.005470)