Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.490002, -81.010002.
Greater Sudbury is a city in Ontario, Canada, with the population of about 160,000 people. It was founded in the end of the 19th century and has now turned into a center of mining industry. It is also such branches as services, finance, technology, and tourism are dominating in the city's economy.
Map of Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada
Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada is 46.490002, and the longitude is -81.010002. Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada is located at Canada country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 29' 24.0072'' N and 81° 0' 36.0072'' W.
Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada elevation is 288 meters height, that is equal to 945 feet.
Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||46° 29' 24.0072'' N|
|DMS Long||81° 0' 36.0072'' W|
|Elevation (m)||288 m|
|Elevation (f)||945 feet|
Coordinates of Greater Sudbury, ON, Canada is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Canada
Also check out these related Cities.
- Toronto, ON, Canada (43.651070, -79.347015)
- Ajax, ON, Canada (43.850857, -79.020370)
- Sudbury, ON, Canada (46.493919, -80.995415)
- Lincoln, ON, Canada (43.139229, -79.484901)
- Pickering, ON, Canada (43.838413, -79.086761)
- Longueuil, QC, Canada (45.536945, -73.510712)
- Regina, SK, Canada (50.445210, -104.618896)
- Surrey, BC, Canada (49.104431, -122.801094)
- Vaughan, ON, Canada (43.837208, -79.508278)
- St. Thomas, ON, Canada (42.778828, -81.175369)