Griffin, ND, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 46.219601, -103.540527.
A very small town in Bowman county in south western North Dakota, Griffin is a small community with the population of just three dozens of people. The town was founded in the early 1900s, when the railroad was being built in this part of the state. So the first residents were mainly those who worked on the construction. Then, the town was developing as an agricultural community, but its population was always quite small. There is the building of an old school preserved in the town from the 1960s. Today, Griffin is surrounded by fields and lawns. It is possible to reach the town by Highway 12 by driving north west from Bowman, the county seat.
Where is Griffin, ND, USA on Map?
Road map of Griffin, ND, USA shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Griffin, ND, USA
Griffin, ND, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Griffin, ND, USA is 46.219601, and the longitude is -103.540527. Griffin, ND, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 46° 13' 10.5636'' N and 103° 32' 25.8972'' W.
|DMS Lat||46° 13' 10.5636'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 32' 25.8972'' W|
Coordinates of Griffin, ND, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)