Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 20.659698, -103.349609.
Guadalajara is the most crowded and capital city of Jalisco state that can be found in central Mexico. The city is an old historic community and one of the largest cities in the whole region of Latin America, with the metropolitan area exceeding one thousand square miles. Guadalajara is an inland city situated in the southwestern part of the country. It is located in the highlands and has a substantial elevation of over 5 thousand feet. Guadalajara is the principal city of the region called the Bajio and an important part of its culture. The distance from Guadalajara to Mexico City is about 350 miles and the distance from the city to Monterrey, one more major city of the country, is close to 500 miles.
With its beautiful natural setting and numerous small natural parks located in the neighborhoods, Guadalajara is a destination for those who love nature. Besides, the city is a key cultural and historic center of the region, with plenty of monuments and cultural attractions like the Goddess Minerva statue, the Hospicio Church, Templo Expiatorio del Santísimo Sacramento, Guadalajara Cathedral, etc. It is also a center of education, with a few principal universities of the country situated there. There is a large beautiful lake, Lago de Chapala, and also a very nice natural preserve, Sierra de San Juan Cosala, located less than 30 miles to the south of the city.
Where is Guadalajara, Mexico on Map?
Road map of Guadalajara, Mexico shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Guadalajara, Mexico
Guadalajara, Mexico Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Guadalajara, Mexico is 20.659698, and the longitude is -103.349609. Guadalajara, Mexico is located at Mexico country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 20° 39' 34.9128'' N and 103° 20' 58.5924'' W.
|DMS Lat||20° 39' 34.9128'' N|
|DMS Long||103° 20' 58.5924'' W|
Coordinates of Guadalajara, Mexico is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in Mexico
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mexicali, Baja California, Mexico (32.663334, -115.467781)
- Nezahualcoyotl, Greater Mexico City, Mexico (19.400000, -98.988892)
- Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico (31.738581, -106.487015)
- Leon, Guanajuato, Mexico (21.116667, -101.683334)
- Ecatepec, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.609722, -99.059998)
- Puebla, Puebla State, Mexico (19.033333, -98.183334)
- Paraíso, Tabasco, Mexico (18.400614, -93.212715)
- San José del Cabo, Baja California Sur, Mexico (23.062283, -109.699951)
- San Juan Teotihuacán, State of Mexico, Mexico (19.686081, -98.871635)
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa, Mexico (23.249414, -106.411140)