Guadalupe, AZ, USA
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 33.370880, -111.962921.
A small town in Maricpoa county, Guadalupe is situated in central Arizona, USA, and is a part of Phoenix urban area. The town can be found about 6 miles south of Tempe city center, and as it comes from its name, the town is a hub of diverse immigrant cultures, with a large number of the local population being of Mexican, South American, and Yaqui cultures. The population of the town is exceeding 55 hundred people and the lifestyle is very active, with plenty of interesting events and traditions being held. There are pretty many interesting places to see there, like the local cathedrals, churches, and temples. Our Lady of Guadalupe Catholic Church and Santa Lucia Pascua Yaqui Temple are the most famous of those.
Map of Guadalupe, AZ, USA
Guadalupe, AZ, USA Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Guadalupe, AZ, USA is 33.370880, and the longitude is -111.962921. Guadalupe, AZ, USA is located at United States country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 33° 22' 15.1680'' N and 111° 57' 46.5156'' W.
Guadalupe, AZ, USA Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||33° 22' 15.1680'' N|
|DMS Long||111° 57' 46.5156'' W|
Coordinates of Guadalupe, AZ, USA is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in United States
Also check out these related Towns.
- South Padre Island, TX, USA (26.111944, -97.169724)
- Wood Dale, Illinois, the US (41.963055, -87.978333)
- New Lisbon, New Jersey, the United States (39.958057, -74.625999)
- Merry Hill, NC, the US (36.011944, -76.772499)
- Spring Valley, Illinois, the US (41.327221, -89.200836)
- Nesconset, NY, USA (40.846111, -73.150558)
- Cordelia, OH, USA (40.899445, -83.785835)
- Hope Mills, NC, the US (34.970554, -78.956665)
- Pennington, NJ, USA (40.324924, -74.788780)
- Hughesville, MD, the US (38.533611, -76.782219)