Gumawar, Bihar, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.132456, 84.181755.
A village of Gumawar is situated in eastern Bihar, about 6 miles from the town of Siwan. It is a very green village, surrounded by tropic forests and tall fruit trees. The number of families living in Gumwar is about 45-50. They are busy hunting, picking fruits, dealing with housework, etc.
Map of Gumawar, Bihar, India
Gumawar, Bihar, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gumawar, Bihar, India is 26.132456, and the longitude is 84.181755. Gumawar, Bihar, India is located at India country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 7' 56.8416'' N and 84° 10' 54.3180'' E.
Gumawar, Bihar, India elevation is 66 meters height, that is equal to 217 feet.
Gumawar, Bihar, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 7' 56.8416'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 10' 54.3180'' E|
|Elevation (m)||66 m|
|Elevation (f)||217 feet|
Coordinates of Gumawar, Bihar, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in India
Also check out these related Villages.
- Kasumbi Alipur, Rajastan, India (27.640409, 74.505157)
- Sindoda, Madhya Pradesh, India (22.672457, 75.768127)
- Lakkuru, Karnataka, India (13.239963, 77.243294)
- Anagalli, Karnataka, India (13.626825, 74.723068)
- Kehnoosa, Jammu and Kashmir, India (34.384850, 74.520668)
- Tajopur, Uttar Pradesh, India (25.912033, 83.531006)
- Tiraha, Uttar Pradesh , India (25.706230, 82.538116)
- Kanoi, Rajasthan, India (26.876411, 70.579102)
- Mhaswad, Maharashtra, India (17.633717, 74.788589)
- Goplo, Jharkhand, India (24.008209, 85.519341)