Gumla, Jharkhand, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 23.041924, 84.540833.
A small city of Gumla is located in eastern Jharkhand. It is a city with the population close to 100.000 people and is the place where the same name district's administrative headquarters are located. The city has got its name after a large annual fair which was taking place there for centuries. The city has an amazing location, on a small plateau near three small rivers. There are three colleges and a handful of old beautiful temples in the city. Tourists come to Gumla not just to explore local nature and historic attractions, but also to take part in numerous festivals, with annual dance festival being the most popular among those.
Map of Gumla, Jharkhand, India
Gumla, Jharkhand, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gumla, Jharkhand, India is 23.041924, and the longitude is 84.540833. Gumla, Jharkhand, India is located at India country in the Cities place category with the gps coordinates of 23° 2' 30.9264'' N and 84° 32' 26.9988'' E.
Gumla, Jharkhand, India elevation is 652 meters height, that is equal to 2,139 feet.
Gumla, Jharkhand, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||23° 2' 30.9264'' N|
|DMS Long||84° 32' 26.9988'' E|
|Elevation (m)||652 m|
|Elevation (f)||2,139 feet|
Coordinates of Gumla, Jharkhand, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Cities in India
Also check out these related Cities.
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India (19.076090, 72.877426)
- Sagar, Karnataka, India (14.167040, 75.040298)
- Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India (26.540457, 88.719391)
- Pakur, Jharkhand, India (24.633568, 87.849251)
- Sardarshahar, Rajasthan, India (28.440554, 74.493011)
- Sirohi, Rajasthan, India (24.882618, 72.858894)
- Jaysingpur, Maharashtra, India (16.779877, 74.556374)
- Ramanagara, Karnataka, India (12.715035, 77.281296)
- Chikkaballapura, Karnataka, India (13.432515, 77.727478)
- Channapatna, Karnataka, India (12.651805, 77.208946)