Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 27.969999, 83.449997.
Gwadi is a small village in Nepal, located in the district of Lumbini. There are about 3,000 people living in the village, and it is one of the largest villages in the district. The number of households in the village is estimated to be close to 500.
Map of Gwadi, Nepal
Gwadi, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Gwadi, Nepal is 27.969999, and the longitude is 83.449997. Gwadi, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 27° 58' 11.9964'' N and 83° 26' 59.9892'' E.
Gwadi, Nepal elevation is 1306 meters height, that is equal to 4,285 feet.
Gwadi, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||27° 58' 11.9964'' N|
|DMS Long||83° 26' 59.9892'' E|
|Elevation (m)||1,306 m|
|Elevation (f)||4,285 feet|
Coordinates of Gwadi, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Nepal
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sherpagaon, Nepal (28.162176, 85.397972)
- Panauti, Nepal (27.582870, 85.509720)
- Matihani, Nepal (26.614832, 85.843887)
- Basantpur, Nepal (27.486282, 83.087471)
- Khari, Nepal (27.937447, 84.778549)
- Dumari, Nepal (26.784445, 86.233414)
- Dingboche, Nepal (27.892303, 86.831444)
- Jaulipokhari, Nepal (28.204266, 82.594307)
- Bhattarai Danda, Sankhar Western Region, Nepal (27.882803, 83.930908)
- Barkul, Kapilvastu, Nepal (27.463463, 83.134857)