Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.633333, 86.550003.
Paterwa is a small village in southern Nepal, situated near the town of Lahan. With about 2,600 people living in the village, the number of households in the village is close to 500. Paterwa is situated about 3 miles away from the border between Nepal and Indian state of Bihar.
Map of Paterwa, Nepal
Paterwa, Nepal Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Paterwa, Nepal is 26.633333, and the longitude is 86.550003. Paterwa, Nepal is located at Nepal country in the Villages place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 37' 59.9988'' N and 86° 33' 0.0108'' E.
Paterwa, Nepal Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||26° 37' 59.9988'' N|
|DMS Long||86° 33' 0.0108'' E|
Coordinates of Paterwa, Nepal is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Villages in Nepal
Also check out these related Villages.
- Sherpagaon, Nepal (28.162176, 85.397972)
- Panauti, Nepal (27.582870, 85.509720)
- Matihani, Nepal (26.614832, 85.843887)
- Basantpur, Nepal (27.486282, 83.087471)
- Khari, Nepal (27.937447, 84.778549)
- Dumari, Nepal (26.784445, 86.233414)
- Dingboche, Nepal (27.892303, 86.831444)
- Jaulipokhari, Nepal (28.204266, 82.594307)
- Bhattarai Danda, Sankhar Western Region, Nepal (27.882803, 83.930908)
- Barkul, Kapilvastu, Nepal (27.463463, 83.134857)