Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 51.528770, 4.269264.
Halsteren is a small town with the population close to 14 thousand people, located in North Brabant, one of the provinces of south Netherlands. The town is situated about4 miles north of Bergen op Zoom and is a truly beautiful small historic town, with a few historic tourist attractions like the building of an old church constructed in the late 14th century. Other attractions include a historic City Hall, as well as a huge windmill which is one of the largest operating mills in the province.
Where is Halsteren, Netherlands on Map?
Road map of Halsteren, Netherlands shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Halsteren, Netherlands
Halsteren, Netherlands Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Halsteren, Netherlands is 51.528770, and the longitude is 4.269264. Halsteren, Netherlands is located at Netherlands country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 51° 31' 43.5720'' N and 4° 16' 9.3504'' E.
|DMS Lat||51° 31' 43.5720'' N|
|DMS Long||4° 16' 9.3504'' E|
Coordinates of Halsteren, Netherlands is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Netherlands
Also check out these related Towns.
- Amersfoort, Utrecht, the Netherlands (52.155170, 5.387200)
- Bussum, Het Gooi, North Holland, the Netherlands (52.283333, 5.166667)
- Schiedam, South Holland, Netherlands (51.916962, 4.398819)
- Warmenhuizen, Schagen, Noord Holland, the Netherlands (52.722755, 4.739298)
- Simpelveld, Netherlands (50.832848, 5.987771)
- Lemmer, Friesland, Netherlands (52.844948, 5.710553)
- Meppel, Netherlands (52.692547, 6.190908)
- Westerbork, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.850952, 6.605745)
- Dwingeloo, Drenthe, Netherlands (52.835358, 6.365817)
- Breda, North Brabant, Netherlands (51.571915, 4.768323)
No comments written yet.