Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.123150, 90.339149.
Haluaghat is a small town in northern Bangladesh, located right near the border with India. It is a part of Mymensingh district, with the total population slightly exceeding 25,000 people. The town is also the headquarters of the small district which includes 12 small towns and over 200 villages.
Where is Haluaghat, Bangladesh on Map?
Road map of Haluaghat, Bangladesh shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Haluaghat, Bangladesh
Haluaghat, Bangladesh Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Haluaghat, Bangladesh is 25.123150, and the longitude is 90.339149. Haluaghat, Bangladesh is located at Bangladesh country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 7' 23.3400'' N and 90° 20' 20.9364'' E.
Haluaghat, Bangladesh Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 7' 23.3400'' N|
|DMS Long||90° 20' 20.9364'' E|
Coordinates of Haluaghat, Bangladesh is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in Bangladesh
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chandra, Bangladesh (23.148726, 90.663078)
- Mirpur, Dhaka, Bangladesh (23.822350, 90.365417)
- Baraiyarhat, Chittagong, Bangladesh (22.895445, 91.533592)
- Dalagram, Bangladesh (25.999601, 89.240723)
- Chhagalnaiya, Chittagong, Bangladesh (23.038628, 91.518440)
- Daudpur, Bangladesh (25.396395, 89.116692)
- Jagannathpur, Upazila, Bangladesh (24.753710, 91.559608)
- Magura, Bangladesh (23.490938, 89.421135)
- Bhatiari, Bangladesh (22.467989, 91.727425)
- Kaliakair, Bangladesh (24.069452, 90.222122)