Handia, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 25.361561, 82.189255.
Handia is a small town in Uttar Pradesh, situated about 22 miles east of Allahabad, near Highway AH1. With the population of about 22 thousand people, the town is a small commercial spot and a great place for tourists who travel to the east of the country by the Highway. There is a large old college in the town, established in the first half of the last century. There are also a few schools and a few notable temples in the town, including Kundaura and Lakshagraha.
Map of Handia, Uttar Pradesh, India
Handia, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Handia, Uttar Pradesh, India is 25.361561, and the longitude is 82.189255. Handia, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 25° 21' 41.6196'' N and 82° 11' 21.3180'' E.
Handia, Uttar Pradesh, India elevation is 95 meters height, that is equal to 312 feet.
Handia, Uttar Pradesh, India Geographic Information
|DMS Lat||25° 21' 41.6196'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 11' 21.3180'' E|
|Elevation (m)||95 m|
|Elevation (f)||312 feet|
Coordinates of Handia, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)
- Cheekode, Kerala, India (11.230430, 75.989342)
- Palani, Dindigul, Tamil Nadu, India (10.450000, 77.519997)
- Theni Allinagaram, Theni, Tamil Nadu, India (10.011944, 77.478615)