Harraiya, Uttar Pradesh, India
Latitude and longitude coordinates are: 26.792673, 82.470222.
Harraiya is a small town in central Uttar Pradesh, situated near Highway 28, quite close to the Gharhara River. It is a historic small settlement, with the population slightly over 13,000 people. Harraiya is a center of commerce and a former small village, which has been developing and growing really fast for the last 50-60 years. It is an interesting place to visit for those who enjoy rural culture of the state.
Where is Harraiya, Uttar Pradesh, India on Map?
Road map of Harraiya, Uttar Pradesh, India shows where the location is placed.
Satellite Map of Harraiya, Uttar Pradesh, India
Harraiya, Uttar Pradesh, India Lat Long Coordinates Info
The latitude of Harraiya, Uttar Pradesh, India is 26.792673, and the longitude is 82.470222. Harraiya, Uttar Pradesh, India is located at India country in the Towns place category with the gps coordinates of 26° 47' 33.6228'' N and 82° 28' 12.7992'' E.
|DMS Lat||26° 47' 33.6228'' N|
|DMS Long||82° 28' 12.7992'' E|
Coordinates of Harraiya, Uttar Pradesh, India is given above in both decimal degrees and DMS (degrees, minutes and seconds) format. The country code given is in the ISO2 format.
Towns in India
Also check out these related Towns.
- Gudivada, Andhra Pradesh, India (16.441025, 80.992630)
- Dhinoj, Patan, Gujarat, India (23.661324, 72.279541)
- Idappadi, Salem, Tamil Nadu, India (11.580000, 77.849998)
- Chitalwana, Rajasthan, India (24.924999, 71.659721)
- Pugal, Rajasthan, India (28.500000, 72.800003)
- Doom Dooma, Assam, India (27.570000, 95.570000)
- Usar, Maharashtra, India (18.291109, 73.131744)
- Sirsi, Karnataka, India (14.619500, 74.835403)
- Perinad, Kerala, India (8.956280, 76.640022)
- New Terhi, Uttarakhand, India (30.379999, 78.480003)